It’s an exciting time to join our TEAM at TLH Leisure Resort, which includes the TLH Derwent, TLH Victoria, TLH Toorak, and TLH Carlton Hotels. We’re on a mission to be the Number One choice for all Hotel Based Leisure in Torquay with an ambition to be busy 365 days a year! Our Star-studded team is the key to delivering our Mission and we want the best people in the Bay to be part of it. As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring our rooms are clean and beautifully presented creating a relaxing environment for our guests where they can feel refreshed and revived and look forward to repeating the experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide a high level of cleaning and standards of bedrooms, bathroom and public areas as required
- To manage a section of rooms to company standards
- To follow a list of tasks for the cleaning of rooms
- Ensure that security and health and safety are maintained
- Be prepared to work in a busy department and use your own initiative
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety and infection control cleaning practice, however, full training will be given
- Have a positive personality, good people skills, provide excellent customer service
The ideal candidate’s STARS values:
- Service – Ensuring all rooms are exceptionally clean and tidy for all guests. Making sure that the rooms smell and look beautiful as soon as your guests walk in.
- Teamwork – Working closely with other members of your team and supporting each other to make sure that all rooms are done on time and to a high standard.
- Attitude – Maintaining a positive and happy attitude when you are in customer-facing areas and understanding that you play a key role within the TLH TEAM.
- Respect – Being respectful to guests when you are entering and leaving their rooms as well as when you are working in the public areas.
- Safe and Sustainable – Where possible reducing waste and making the most of efficacies where it is safe to do so.
What we have to offer:
As part of the TLH Housekeeping team you will be mainly working in the morning giving you more time to enjoy our team discounts including:
- Free use of the leisure facilities (during selected times)
- Discounted use of Aztec Spa facilities
- Discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Hours and Rate of pay:
Part time role up to 25 hours over three to five days £9.50p/h
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today. If shortlisted, we will be in touch to arrange an interview.