The TLH Derwent & Victoria Hotel are recruiting for Room Attendants to join our friendly team of housekeeping colleagues. We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals who have a passion for providing an excellent service and can help to maintain the standards of the TLH housekeeping departments.
Your responsibilities and duties are:
- To provide a high level of cleaning and standards of bedrooms, bathroom and public areas as required
- To manage a section of rooms to company standards
- To follow a list of tasks for the cleaning of rooms
- Ensure that security and health and safety are maintained
- Be prepared to work in a busy department and use your own initiative
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety and infection control cleaning practices. However, full training will be given
- Have a positive personality, good people skills, provide excellent customer service
What we have to offer:
More than just a job! We offer great colleague benefits, a fun and friendly working environment and training and development opportunities for the right person.
- Colleague Discount Scheme, including free use of swimming pool, discounted use of Aztec Leisure facilities and discounts on accommodation and Aztec Leisure memberships for friends and families
- Full induction to ensure you hit the ground running
- Profit Related Bonus
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Workplace pension scheme (subject to eligibility criteria)
Rate of pay:
£9.20 per hour
18 -25 hours over 4/5 days inclusive of weekends.
About TLH Leisure Resort
TLH Leisure Resort, based in the heart of Torquay, comprises 4 inter-linked hotels on a single site offering a range of accommodation, with shared entertainment. The well renowned Aztec Leisure brand is the jewel in the crown, offering unique leisure and spa facilities to guests and locals.
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to join the TLH family? We’d love to meet you and discuss how you would be the perfect fit for this role. Please submit your CV and covering letter and apply online today
Part-time hours: 18-25 per week