Dancing holidays are becoming more and more popular and shows like Strictly Come Dancing, which will be back on our screens again soon, makes this seem an even more attractive pastime!
Our four fabulous ballrooms, and a year-round calendar of dance holiday weekends and midweek dance holiday breaks make TLH Leisure Resort the number 1 choice for dancers.
Our Learn to Dance breaks and holidays include a wide variety of dance types, with something to suit all levels of ability.
This glittering annual festival, held in June, is open to everyone with an interest in dancing, spectators and dancers alike. The 2013 Festival will be held during 31 May - 7 June.
- Food and dancing of course, first class
Mrs G Patterson - Christchurch
- We were part of “Dancing at TLH with Pam Peters which was excellent!!! A fantastic teacher and great team support
Mrs Leigh - Coventry
- Absolutely brilliant, we had the most fun on the dance floor in a long time. As experienced dancers WITHOUT partners - this was the perfect break, a pleasure from beginning to end!
Lynn Elvy & Lesley Fegan, Gerrard's Cross - Solos Ballroom & Latin dance break
- We always enjoy our stays here. Our favourite hotel is the Carlton but you can't beat the Warwick Ballroom at the Victoria. We are always guaranteed a good time with Sid & Roz, they give 100%.
Ken & June Bush, Bristol - Sid & Roz Gateley Social dance break
- Gerald & Margaret (Thompson) were brilliant, we didn't know what to expect, but we needn't have worried. They made us feel welcome from day one and their teaching skills are superb.
Pat & Judith Bradley. Plymouth - Ballroom & Latin for Complete Beginners