Due to the upward trend for smaller and more intimate weddings, garden and outdoor weddings are proving to be increasing in popularity in recent times. Our new gazebo in the award-winning gardens of the TLH Toorak Hotel provides a fabulous focal point to any outdoor wedding or event whether it be a blessing or baby naming ceremony.
Outdoor Wedding in Torquay – What’s Included?
Recently constructed, the white wooden-framed structure will be prepared especially for your day, with seating for up to 50 guests, making for a very special and intimate occasion.
- Maximum of 50 guests for the ceremony
- Red carpet and topiary trees included
- 3-4 clear dry days are required before the ceremony so ensure the ground is firm enough
- If the weather is poor, then an alternative venue inside will be provided
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cost of wedding ceremony – £400
There are many occasions throughout the year which call for a gathering of family and friends. Your child’s birth, a christening or baby naming ceremony, a blessing, confirmation or anniversary parties. Our Gazebo offers the perfect venue for family occasions within our award-winning gardens especially on a sunny afternoon in Torquay.
Our Wedding and Events Co-ordinator Joss Smith is always happy to discuss details of any event you would like to hold at any of our hotels across the TLH Leisure Resort. Contact her on 01803 400131 for a bespoke quote for your event.
Latest posts by Sally Starling (see all)
- The 12 days of Christmas Markets in Torquay and South Devon - 31 October, 2018
- Where to meet Santa Claus in Devon this Christmas - 30 October, 2018
- Haunted Torquay – Stories and Sightings - 14 October, 2018